Shipping your car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, etc., is a big decision. Most likely your vehicle is the largest purchase you will make in you lifetime. Do you want to trust another person to be responsible for shipping your car?
There are important things you need to look 미국배송대행 for when picking a transport company. Most likely you will be dealing with a Booking Agent or Transport Broker. This is OK since it is impossible to directly find a Carrier that is going in your specific route. The larger carriers 90% of the time are going to have an owner/operator carrier pick up your vehicle. They pay the owner/operator carrier to put their company name and logo on the side of the truck to make it appear they are a larger company. So want you need to look for.
2. What is their Better Business Bureau (BBB) Rating? You only want to use companies that are BBB rated. That means they have to live up to a strict business and professions code. You also want to make sure their ratting is from A- to A+. and have been in business more than 10 years. It is very difficult for a company to maintain an A rating for over 5 years and if they have done it for 10+ years they are an outstanding company. DO NOT TRUST OTHER RATING WEB SITES!
3. Make sure the carriers they use are fully insured. A good company will be willing to send you the insurance information after your car has been assigned to a carrier and before they pick up your vehicle.
4. When you go to a company’s website call them to confirm that the quote you received is accurate. Because fuel constantly changes the companies automated quote system may be off. The prices for transport go up and down depending on the time of year and the cost of fuel.
5. When you call the company ask them what their business/office hours are, so when you call them you don’t get upset if they are not in. Also you need to be understanding that even though they may open you may still receive their voicemail. Due to the economy and how hard the transport industry has been hit most companies have reduced their office staff, so they can stay in business through these tough times.
6. Make sure you do not go with the cheapest price! The transport industry has lowered their prices, down to the bare minimum and the company that offers you the lowest price may never have any intention on picking up your vehicle. What happens is the Booking Agent/Broker only receives a small portion of the transport and the Carrier receives the rest. If the Carriers is not receiving enough money than they will refuse to pick up your vehicle. Remember they are in business to make a profit. When you have a Booking Agent/Broker who gives you a low price what they are looking to do is take your Deposit/Booking Fee and keep it. What you want to ask is when is your Deposit/Booking Fee going to be charged? You want a company that is going to charge it when it gets assigned to a Carrier and they have given you the information on the carrier including the carriers phone number and MC# (e-mail or phone call).
These are the most important things to look for when choosing a Transport Company. The Transport Company you want to call 1st is WolfePack Transport or (818) 363-7896 is their direct number. They have been in business for over 16 years and have an A+ rating with the BBB. They ship from Coast to Coast and beyond. They also have a special price to HI and AK.